|Early Registration By:
September 10, 2018
|Late Registration After:
September 10, 2018
|Regular Author||Indian||INR ₹ 15,000||INR ₹ 18,000|
|Foreigner||USD $ 400||USD $ 450|
|Student Author||Indian||INR ₹ 12,000||INR ₹ 15,000|
|Foreigner||USD $ 350||USD $ 400|
|Indian||INR ₹ 6,000||INR ₹ 7,000|
|Foreigner||USD $ 150||USD $ 200|
1. Early Registration DEADLINE: 10th September 2018.
2. Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one author registration, otherwise it will be excluded from Springer-AISC
3. Each normal registration includes one paper publication in Springer AISC proceedings, a bag, a badge, proceedings, program schedule, and attending all technical sessions and social programs (tea/coffee breaks, conference lunches).
4. All attendees must register, but only attendee without paper publication can register with the attendee registration fee.
5. Everybody, who has paid the conference fees, will receive an official receipt at the conference venue.
6. The page limit for each paper is 8-10 pages. If your paper exceeds the limit, please pay a surcharge for your each additional page.
7. Surcharge for additional page/s: INR 1000*/USD 20 per additional page after 10 pages limit.
8. No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee.
9. Please note that the registration fee is only for paper publication, attending the conference etc. Authors should bear all lodging and boarding expense on their own.
Important Note: Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by Springer. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality reported by Springer after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies) to Springer. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the Springer.