CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Session on
Artificial Intelligence and its Applications in Engineering Sciences
International Conference on Computer, Communication and Computational Sciences
Mandarin Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
20th-21st October 2018.
The field of Artificial Intelligence always deals with the search of finding the innovative solutions of the problems by proposing different techniques, methods and tools. Generally intelligence refers to acquire and apply knowledge to do usual things or to do new things. In artificial intelligence, natural intelligence is transformed to machine intelligence. We can say that we can implement the intelligent and smart experiences of nature onto the machine. AI techniques already prove their efficacy and efficiency in solving the complex and non-trivial problems of engineering disciplines but still there is a massive need to develop new ‘intelligent’ ‘ideas, methods, techniques, devices, tools’ by using AI techniques in engineering problems.
Over the last few decades, advancements in artificial intelligence and it applications in engineering problems have gained to impressive level by drawing attention of researchers, academicians and technocrats. The techniques, methods and tools developed under the aegis of artificial intelligence not only improve very common areas of our daily life, but also areas of education, health, transportation, robotics, data sciences, data analytics, production industries, and many more. Thus, Ambient Advancements in Artificial Intelligence and their applications in engineering problems are the need of the society of today as well as tomorrow. The Special Session on “Artificial Intelligence and its Applications in Engineering Sciences” focuses on latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions in the field of computational sciences.
The objective of this special session is to draw attention to the most significant current developments on the AI techniques and their applications in finding solutions of complex engineering problems possibly based on real-life scenarios. Prospective topics include, but are not limited but related to:
- * Theory and applications of computational intelligence (artificial neural networks, fuzzy systems, evolutionary computation etc.
- * Practical Applications of Artificial Neural Networks, deep learning etc.
- * Evolutionary Algorithms and their applications
- * Evolutionary computing
- * Core application areas of AI and its applications
- * Fuzzy computing
- * Neuro-computing
- * Solutions using Machine Learning, Scientific Computing, Computer Vision, Computational Biology, Computational Finance, Natural Language Processing and Computer Graphics etc.
- * Decision-support systems
- * Metaheuristic Algorithms and their applications in intelligent automation and global optimization
- * Self-organizing, emerging or bio-inspired system
- * Big data analytics, Internet-of-things, Intelligent transportation systems & smart vehicles
- * Industrial applications of the above techniques
- * AI Applications in Optical character recognition, Handwriting recognition, Speech recognition, Face recognition
Submission Instructions for Perspective Authors:
Authors are invited to submit their papers electronically in pdf format, through EasyChair link at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ic4s2018
. These submissions will be peer reviewed and only high quality submissions will be selected for inclusion in conference proceedings.
Accepted, presented and registered papers will be published in the Springer Book Series on “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”.
** Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink **.
All registered Conference participants of IC4S-2018 will be given Publication Token that is temporary free access to the online version of the conference proceedings on SpringerLink. Access is granted for four weeks, starting from the day it is published.
* Important Dates:
* Submission deadline: 10 October 2018
* Acceptance/Rejection notifications: 15 October 2018
* Final papers due: 18 October 2018
* Registration Deadline: 18 October 2018
* Guest Editors:
- . (Dr.) Shailesh Tiwari, ABES Engineering College, Professor & Head, CSED, Campus -1, 19th KM Stone 46, 201009 Ghaziabad, India
- . Munesh C. Trivedi, ABES Engineering College, Prof., Dept. of Comp. Sci. & Engineering, Campus -1, 19th KM Stone, NH-24, 201009 Ghaziabad, India